Get started using WeatherBlur
WeartherBlur is a student-led non-hierarchical citizen science platform where your students can wonder, investigate, work with data and then act to make their community a better place!
It is easy to become involved.
- A educator signs up their class to be part of the WeatherBlur community.
- The WeatherBlur team adds the educator and school to the system (this can take a couple of days).
- The educator then gets their students parents to complete an online permission form.
- The WeatherBlur team will then invite the educator to upload their students into the system – allowing the educator to set the students user names and passwords.
- The educator and their students now have full access to the site including training videos to lead the educator step-by-step through the process.
Students can wonder about a problem in their community, discuss their ideas with others online, including scientists and experts, help develop protocols to collect data, investigate and work with the data and finally, come up with an action plan to use their findings to make real change.
Your teacher will register you into WeatherBlur and provide you with a login and password.